Available 47 hours prior to departure for all Austrian Holidays flights
Whether for Greece, Spain, Portugal or Turkey - for all destinations of Austrian Holidays, travelers can check-in online 47 hours prior to departure and secure their favorite seat during check-in.
Please click on the following Online Check-in button to continue your Web check-in process.
The prerequisite for using our customer-friendly service are:
- Internet connection
- the required passenger data: first and last name
- Date of departure
- Flight number
- Departure and destination airport
Simply click on the Online Check-in
button and enter your passenger details.
When checking in your luggage at the Austrian Airlines baggage drop-off counter, just show your home-printed boarding pass or mobile pass, which already has your seat number on it. If you do not have any access to a printer or electronic device, we are happy to issue and print your boarding pass directly at the Austrian Airlines check-in counter.
Whether you booked a package deal with a travel agency or a flight directly from You will be directed to a possibly non-accessible site. Take care. Be careful.www.austrian.com/holidays - the check-in service is available for all Austrian Airlines flights, which we carry out on behalf of Austrian Holidays.
Please be advised to arrive at the airport at least 90 minutes prior to departure!
Do you require assistance with the Online check-in process?
Our Austrian Guest Service Team will gladly assist you under +43 (0) 5 176 676 700 from Monday to Friday: 08:00 to 17:00 and Saturday to Sunday: 08:00 to 16:00 (CET)
Additional important information
Please mind the following important information:
- You will be directed to a possibly non-accessible site. Take care. Be careful.General conditions of carriage
- You will be directed to a possibly non-accessible site. Take care. Be careful.Passenger rights
- You will be directed to a possibly non-accessible site. Take care. Be careful.Carry-on baggage
- Dangerous goods and prohibited articles