Golf equipment rules and regulations
Please note the following information in regard to golf equipment:
- Piece(s): On request – please contact our service center
- Dimensions: standard golf equipment (golf bag)
- Weight: max. 32 kg (70 lbs.)
Please understand that we can only transport a limited number of golf equipment on our flight due to aircraft capacity restriction.
Applicable rates for golf equipment
|Golf equipment||Price per leg|
|1 piece of Golf equipment||EUR 40,-|
The rate quoted is applicable per leg (trip segment), baggage and passenger.
A ticket service fee will be charged in case of payment at the airport. Charges may vary, depending on the airport of departure. For departures from Austria a service charge of EUR 15, - per service and leg is applicable.
Exceptions and special regulations
- For flights to the Maldives, Seychelles, Mauritius as well as Colombo You will be directed to a possibly non-accessible site. Take care. Be careful.differing rules and regulations in regard to golf equipment rules apply.
Reservation and Booking
For the required registration, please contact:
- our call center at +43 5 176 676 700 from Austria and abroad
- online via special requests
- via e-mail services.myHoliday@austrian.com
When you decide to travel with hand luggage only, you're allowed to take one piece of golf equipment up till 23 kg free of charge. Please be aware, that we can only transport a limited number of golf equipment on our flights and you need to contact our service center under: services.myHoliday@austrian.com to finalize the request.