Free baggage allowance
Please note the following rules regarding the transport of free baggage:
- Piece concept: 1 piece of free baggage
- Dimensions: max. 158 cm (width + height + depth = dimensions)
- Weight: max. 23 kg (50 lbs.)
Exceptions and special rules
- For flights to the Maldives, Seychelles, Mauritius as well as Colombo You will be directed to a possibly non-accessible site. Take care. Be careful.differing rules and regulations in regard to free baggage allowance apply.
- For travels exceeding a stay of 28 days an increased free baggage allowance limit of 30 kg (66 lbs.) applies.
- For individual flights, the free baggage allowance may differ from the applicable standard. Therefore, please always check the check-in limit on your ticket and booking confirmation prior to departure.
- For babies (infants) and children (ages 2 to 12 years), there is a free baggage allowance of 1 piece of up to max. 23 kg (50 lbs.) allowed.
- Collapsible strollers weighing up to 10 kg (22 lbs.) are transported free of charge on all our flights.
Reservation and Booking
For the required registration, please contact:
Important information regarding free baggage allowance
- Please label each piece of luggage with your name and address.
- Please refrain from packing the following items in your checked-in baggage: Money, jewelry, computers (such as laptops, tablets or any other kind of computer), photographic film and photo equipment, valuable documents, work papers, passports and/or other forms of identification as well as trade samples/prototypes/patterns for professional use. It is recommended to transport these items in your carry-on/hand luggage.
- Special conditions of carriage apply to luggage which exceeds the maximum weight or the maximum baggage dimensions, e.g. music instruments, sport equipment and other excess baggage. Please register this kind of luggage via e-mail contacting firstname.lastname@example.org .