On Austrian myHoliday Leisure flights the free baggage allowance each passenger is 20 kgs until flightdeparture 26.10.2013. (If the booking is made via a Computerized Reservation System, you are entitled for ONE bag with max 23 kgs). If your trip lasts longer than 28 days you are entitled for additional 10 kgs (total 30kgs), only if you notified us in advance - here
For children (2nd up to the 12th birthday) the same free baggage allowance of 20 kgs applies.
For infants ( up to the 2nd birthday) 10 kgs of baggage are free of charge.
Starting from flightdeparture 27.10.2013 your free baggage allowance is based on the piece concept - it is reflected in your ticket by means of 'PC´and the max. amount of pieces: 1PC for 1 piece.
Te following free baggage allowance is applicable to our Austrian myHoliday flights starting from 27.10.2013:
Adults and children aged 2 years and older: 1 bag with max 23kg
Children up to 2 years of age: 1 bag with mx 23kg plus 1 fully collapsible buggy (up to 10kg)
We kindly recommend you to check your free baggage allowance stated on your ticket or on your booking confirmation.
Some general information concerning your baggage:
- Please mark each piece of baggage clearly with your name and address.
- We recommend not to include articles like money, jewellery, computers (e.g. laptops, PCs), cameras, negotiable papers, securities, business documents, samples, passports and other identification documents in your checked baggage. Please carry these kinds of articles in your hand luggage.
- Your free baggage allowance is stated on your ticket or on your booking confirmation.
- For pieces of baggage exceeding the maximum weight of 32 kg and/or maximum total dimensions of 158 cm (length + width + height) special transport conditions are applicable. Examples could be: musical instruments, sports equipment and other excess baggage.
Please notifiy us about items like these in advance by telephone number +43 (0)5 1766 1000
or by e-mail to email@example.com .
- Additional information about sporteuqipment, golf bags or excess baggage can be found: here
A single item of hand baggage may not exceed the dimensions 55x40x23 cm and the weight of 8 kg. You can check this using the hand baggage gauge at the airport. Any items above these limits will have to be checked in. Please bear this in mind when packing to ensure that your checked baggage does not exceed the free baggage allowance.
Here's how much hand luggage you may carry on board:
Economy Class passengers: 1 item weighing up to 8 kg
Depending on the operating aircraft type and/or fulfilling safety requirements of national authorities, the hand baggage allowance may change.
Hand luggage restrictions
Liquids may only be carried on board in a resealable clear plastic bag.
Please make sure you observe the following rules, otherwise your liquids may be confiscated at the security checkpoint:
- Liquids, gels and sprays must be held in individual containers not exceeding 100 ml (max. filling quantity as printed on container, not actual contents).
- The individual containers must be placed in a resealable (e.g. "zip-top") clear plastic bag with max. 1 liter capacity.
- Only one plastic bag is permitted per passenger.
- Please present the plastic bag for separate screening at the security checkpoint.
You may also carry the following additional items:
- baby food
- special dietary food
In case you have any question do not hesitate to contact us: +43 (0)820 320 321 or firstname.lastname@example.org