On all Austrian myHoliday flights your free baggage allowance is based on the piece concept: 1 bag with max 23 kg.
(It is reflected in your ticket by means of '1PC´ - 1 piece)
The 1-piece baggage allowance is also applicable for children and infants up to 2 years of age.
Additionally a fully collapsible baby stroller up to a weight of 10 kg will be transported free of charge for infants and small children on Austrian myHoliday flights.
We kindly recommend you to check your free baggage allowance stated on your ticket or on your booking confirmation.
Please note: special terms apply for flights to the Maldives and to Mauritius. For more information please click here.
Some general information concerning your baggage:
- Please mark each piece of baggage clearly with your name and address.
- We recommend not to include articles like money, jewellery, computers (e.g. laptops, PCs), cameras, negotiable papers, securities, business documents, samples, passports and other identification documents in your checked baggage. Please carry these kinds of articles in your hand luggage.
- Your free baggage allowance is stated on your ticket or on your booking confirmation.
- For pieces of baggage exceeding the maximum weight of 32 kg and/or maximum total dimensions of 158 cm (length + width + height) special transport conditions are applicable. Examples could be: musical instruments, sports equipment and other excess baggage.
Please notifiy us about items like these in advance by telephone number +43 (0)5 1766 1000
or by e-mail to email@example.com .
- Additional information about sporteuqipment, golf bags or excess baggage can be found: here
A single item of hand baggage may not exceed the dimensions 55x40x23 cm and the weight of 8 kg. You can check this using the hand baggage gauge at the airport. Any items above these limits will have to be checked in. Please bear this in mind when packing to ensure that your checked baggage does not exceed the free baggage allowance.
Here's how much hand luggage you may carry on board:
Economy Class passengers: 1 item weighing up to 8 kg
Depending on the operating aircraft type and/or fulfilling safety requirements of national authorities, the hand baggage allowance may change.
Hand luggage restrictions:
Liquids may only be carried on board in a resealable clear plastic bag.
Please make sure you observe the following rules, otherwise your liquids may be confiscated at the security checkpoint:
- Liquids, gels and sprays must be held in individual containers not exceeding 100 ml (max. filling quantity as printed on container, not actual contents).
- The individual containers must be placed in a resealable (e.g. "zip-top") clear plastic bag with max. 1 liter capacity.
- Only one plastic bag is permitted per passenger.
- Please present the plastic bag for separate screening at the security checkpoint.
You may also carry the following additional items:
- baby food
- special dietary food
In case you have any question do not hesitate to contact us: 0820 320 321 / International: +43 5 176 676 700 or firstname.lastname@example.org